Yancey Bus was recently named “2015 Dealer of the Year” by Blue Bird at the company’s 2016 Dealer Conference.
Yancey Bus Named Blue Bird's 2015 "Dealer of the Year". This marks the first time a Georgia dealer has won this award from Blue Bird, and is special as Blue Bird's world-wide headquarters are located in Fort Valley, Georgia.
“We are extremely proud to have won this award as it takes a great deal of hard work and dedication to win the ’Dealer of the Year’ award,” said Mark Terry, Yancey Bus and Truck General Manager. “We have worked very hard as a team the last eight years to accomplish this feat.”
Yancey Bus went up against some heavy hitters in the Blue Bird dealership organization, and were awarded the “Dealer of the Year” award based on a list of achievements that included:
• Yancey Bus has become a perennial market share leader.
• Yancey Bus participates in all Blue Bird programs.
• Achieved 190% of sales forecast.
• Achieved 118% of parts quota.
• Reinvested into their business with a new facility (Macon).
• Serves the latest service footprint in PMA.
• Has a business model focused on being #1 in Parts, Sales and Service.
“Winning this award speaks to the teamwork Yancey has exhibited this past year,” added Terry. “We are proud to represent a company (Blue Bird) that keeps the most important thing in mind as it builds one of the safest products in the world . . . our children!”